Biaxin is used for:
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria.Biaxin is a macrolide antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of or killing sensitive bacteria by reducing the production of important proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.
How to use Biaxin:
Use Biaxin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* Take Biaxin by mouth with or without food.
* Biaxin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
* Continue to take Biaxin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
* Do not miss any doses. If you miss a dose of Biaxin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Biaxin.
Possible side effects of Biaxin:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
* Abnormal taste; diarrhea; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach discomfort; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
* Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; confusion; decreased urination; depression; emotional or mood changes; hallucinations; nightmares; severe diarrhea; severe stomach pain/cramps; trouble sleeping.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Biaxin:
Store Biaxin at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a well-closed container. Store away from light, heat, and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Biaxin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section