Order Generic Cabergoline Buy Dostinex 0.25mg
||Out of Stock
Order Generic Cabergoline Buy Dostinex 0.5mg
||Out of Stock
Generic Dostinex Medication guide:
Dostinex is used for:
Treating disorders associated with high levels of the hormone prolactin, either due to tumors in the pituitary gland or to unknown causes. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Dostinex is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
Do NOT use Dostinex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dostinex or to ergot derivatives (eg, ergotamine)
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you are taking a butyrophenone (eg, haloperidol), metoclopramide, a phenothiazine (eg, chlorpromazine), or a thioxanthene (eg, thiothixene)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Dostinex:
Some medical conditions may interact with Dostinex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have high blood pressure or liver problems
- if you have high blood pressure or convulsions caused by pregnancy
- if you are taking medicines that may lower your blood pressure
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Dostinex. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Butyrophenones (eg, haloperidol), metoclopramide, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), or thioxanthenes (eg, thiothixene) because effectiveness of Dostinex may be decreased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Dostinex may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Dostinex:
Use Dostinex as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Dostinex may be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
- It may be helpful to mark on a calendar which days you are supposed to take Dostinex.
- If you miss a dose of Dostinex, contact your doctor immediately.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dostinex.
Important safety information:
- Dostinex may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Dostinex. Using Dostinex alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Dostinex may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, and fever can increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Also, sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness, lightheadedness, or weakness.
- If you suspect that you may be pregnant, contact your doctor so that a pregnancy test can be arranged.
- Use Dostinex with extreme caution in CHILDREN. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant while taking Dostinex, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Dostinex during pregnancy. It is unknown if Dostinex is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast feed while taking Dostinex.
Possible side effects of Dostinex:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- hot flashes;
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching;
- difficulty breathing;
- tightness in the chest;
- swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- black, tarry stool;
- chest pain;
- irregular heartbeat;
- shortness of breath;
- swelling of hands or feet;
- vision disturbances.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include fainting or hallucinations.
Proper storage of Dostinex:
Store Dostinex at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 °C) in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Dostinex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about Dostinex, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Dostinex is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about Dostinex. If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Generic Dostinex Free prescription
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section