Order Generic Formoterol Buy Foradil 12mcg
||Out of Stock
Generic Foradil Medication guide:
Foradil is used for:
Long-term treatment of asthma. It may be used to prevent breathing problems in certain patients, including patients with nighttime asthma, or breathing problems caused by exercise. It may be used for long-term treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Foradil is a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator. It widens the airways in the lungs, which helps you breathe more easily.
Do NOT use Foradil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Foradil
- you are using another medicine that has a long-acting beta-agonist (eg, salmeterol) in it
- you are having an asthma attack (eg, sudden severe onset or worsening of asthma symptoms such as chest tightness, cough, shortness of breath, or wheezing)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
How to use Foradil:
Use Foradil as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Foradil comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Foradil refilled.
- Foradil is for inhalation only. Do NOT swallow the capsule.
- Store Foradil in the original blister in a dry place. Do not remove from the blister or the foil until right before use. Be sure your hands are completely dry before you handle the capsules.
- Use the new inhaler that comes with each refill. Do not reuse an old inhaler. Do not use Foradil with a different kind of inhaler. Do not try to use a spacer device with Foradil.
- To prepare the device for use, remove the inhaler cover. Hold the base of the inhaler in one hand. Twist the mouthpiece toward the arrow. Then push in the buttons on each side to make sure that you can see 4 pins in the capsule chamber.
- Place a capsule in the capsule chamber in the base of the inhaler. Do NOT place a capsule in the mouthpiece of the inhaler. Twist the mouthpiece back to the closed position. Hold the mouthpiece of the inhaler upright and press both buttons at the same time. You should hear a click as the capsule is pierced. Do NOT press the buttons more than once. Release the buttons. If they stay stuck, pull them out using the wings on the buttons. Do not press the buttons again.
- In rare cases, the gelatin capsule might break into small pieces. These tiny pieces may reach the mouth or the throat after you inhale. This will not harm you. However, to avoid this, store Foradil properly, remove the capsule from the blister right before use, and pierce the capsule only once.
- To use a dose of Foradil, breathe out fully. Do NOT exhale into the device for any reason. Keep the inhaler level, with the buttons to the left and the right (not up and down). Tilt your head back slightly. place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips around it. Breathe in quickly and deeply though your mouth and hold your breath. You should hear a whirring noise and experience a sweet taste in your mouth.
- If you do not hear a whirring noise, the capsule may be stuck. If this occurs, open the inhaler and loosen the capsule by allowing it to spin freely. Do NOT push the buttons again. Then, repeat the inhalation process. If you are not sure if you are receiving your dose correctly, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- After breathing in your dose, remove the inhaler from your mouth. Continue to hold your breath for as long as possible. Then, breathe out slowly.
- Open the inhaler to see if any powder is still in the capsule. If any powder remains in the capsule, close the inhaler. Repeat the inhalation process. Most people are able to empty the capsule in 1 or 2 inhalations.
- After you have taken your dose, open the inhaler, remove the capsule, and throw it away. Do not leave a used capsule in the inhaler. Close the mouthpiece and replace the cover.
- If you are using Foradil to prevent breathing problems caused by exercise, use it at least 15 minutes before you start to exercise. Do not use another dose for at least 12 hours. If you already used Foradil twice daily on a regular basis, do NOT take an extra dose before you exercise.
- Never wash the mouthpiece or any part of the inhaler. Keep it dry and always store it in a dry place. Do NOT try to take the inhaler apart.
- Continue to use Foradil even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Foradil, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Foradil.
Possible side effects of Foradil:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Dizziness; dry mouth; headache; nausea; nervousness; stomach pain or upset; stuffy nose; throat irritation; tiredness; tremor; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; new or worsening asthma symptoms (eg, increased chest tightness, coughing, shortness of breath, wheezing); severe or persistent headache, dizziness, tremor, or nervousness; severe or persistent muscle pain or cramps; trouble speaking.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Proper storage of Foradil:
Store Foradil at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Do not use Foradil if it is past the "use by" date on the container. Keep Foradil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Generic Foradil Free prescription
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section