Healthy tips to implement daily to get lean
We all know people who are constantly trying to lose weight. Probably, everyone at least once in their lifetime is unsatisfied with their body mass or shape and wants to shed a couple or a couple of dozens of pounds. It’s an immutable truth that in order to lose body fat we need to consume fewer calories than we burn, i.e. spend on moving. The simplest way to do so is to cut sugar and carbs in general and start working out daily. These rules are simple yet difficult to implement especially for someone who had never been working out or has very bad eating habits.
To help you go through the process of changing your diet and a lifestyle in general to a healthier one easier, we prepared for you seven tips:
1. Let a glass of water with lemon juice become your first thing in the day. Water on an empty stomach, especially with lemon juice, will help your bowel peristaltic meaning it will help you get the waste products and toxins out easily. Besides, lemon is a perfect metabolism booster. Drinking it in the morning you will help your stomach digest all the subsequently taken food easier.
2. Drink water with apple vinegar. Apple vinegar mixed with water can be used either as an alternative to water with lemon juice if taken on an empty stomach in the morning or you can take it before meals during the day. The thing is that it contains acetic acid that prevents fat from accumulating into your body, helps with digestive trouble and kills bacteria in the digestive tract.
3. Drink sugar-free green tea instead of other beverages. Green tea is not just a healthier alternative to coffee, black or other types of tea that will make you awake and energetic without side effects, it is also an amazing metabolism booster. Moreover, it contains antioxidants and catechins that make fat come out of the body cells and get washed out.
4. Move your body. There is no way around exercising as it is the only way to make your body healthier and leaner. You can lose weight drastically cutting the calorie intake but you need to understand that it’s not a healthy way. Such weight loss can backfire with diseases, nervous breakdowns, saggy skin and weakened muscles, cellulite, and yo-yo dieting (gain-lose cycles). Exercising helps not only faster losing fat without starving as you create a significant calorie deficit even without cutting many calories, it also helps to get your body toned, can help with hormonal imbalance, mental conditions, and even chronic diseases such as diabetes.
5. Cut your calories intake refraining from “bad” food. We know that it’s hard to change your diet overnight so we recommend you to do it step by step by lowering the portions of “bad” meals such as sweets, fast-food, fried food, and so on. The easiest way to find out how much of a difference such cuts can make is to keep a calorie intake diary in a smartphone app. For the first couple of days, you can simply write there down all of your meals and snacks without cutting them. This way you will see how many extra calories for your weight, sex, and age you consume and respectively cut namely this amount. This can also help you see and realize how rich in calories are the meals you never thought are.
6. Do not neglect drinking water. Drinking enough water is essential for body mass shed as it helps you to stay full and not overeat and helps to wash out the toxins that are released when your fat storage breaks down. Besides, water also contributes to a faster metabolism, i.e. the rate of calorie burn. The recommended water intake per day is from eight to ten full glasses that should be taken preferably before meals or snacks.
7. Pay enough attention for a good sleep. Getting not enough sleep is a big obstacle in the way of weight loss. Getting insufficient sleep affects your hunger and hormones, mental state, and so on which can tremendously interfere with your body weight goals. To get and keep a healthy body and a lean shape you need to sleep at least eight hours a night without interruptions.
If you don’t have any digestive problems, individual intolerance of the recommended products or serious trauma, you can follow these simple tricks and enjoy your healthy weight loss.
If you believe that this is not enough and your weight loss isn’t progressing, you can buy weight loss medications at our online drugstore but before you do so, make sure to consult your physician.
(Updated at Oct 2 / 2023)