The Usage of Acomplia
Overweight and Acomplia
Excess weight is the number one problem for the adult population in many developed countries. For example, 66% of U.S. adults and from 33% to 50% people in Europe suffer from overweight.
People gain weight while eating more than their body can spend. Overweight and especially obesity leads to many health problems and shortens life.
During the process of evolution the natural selection was likely acting in the direction where the advantage was obtained by the types (and organisms) that can store energy as fat. Due to this they are able to spend it at stress, during starvation and to provide increased energy needs during procreation.
During obesity, regardless of its origin, there are typical changes:
- Enhance of the formation of triglycerides and hypertrophied fat cells;
- Increase of lipolysis in adipose tissue and delivery of the non-esterified fatty acid to the liver, which increases the synthesis of triglycerides and VLDL;
- Increase of the total cholesterol synthesis;
- Reduction of the tolerance to carbohydrates and fat cell sensitivity to insulin because of receptor and postreceptor changes;
- Overeating. Excess calories turn into fat;
- Sedentary lifestyle (reduced physical activity);
- Low level of metabolism, in rare cases, hypothyroidism (thyroid disease, which will slow down the metabolism).
- Person’s weight is on 20% more than it should be (we take into account height, age, sex and constitution).
- Waist circumference greater than 100 cm for men and 90 cm for women.
- The ratio of waist-to-hip is greater than 1 in men and greater than 0.45 in women.
Complications that can be caused by obesity:
- Heart disease,
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol levels in the blood,
- Back problems,
- Sleep disturbances,
- Cancer of the colon, rectum, prostate (in men) or the breast, uterus or cervix (in women),
- Psychological problems, low self-esteem.
How can we solve this problem?
- Check with your doctor;
- Eat less, try to eat food that is low in fat and high in fiber. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole-grain bread;
- Start doing aerobics with an experienced instructor;
- Swim, ride a bike, walk on foot, take a jog. If your weight is too high, start with exercises where you do not have to lift the weight, not to damage the knees and ankles;
Together with all those actions you can take such preparation as Acomplia. You can order Acomplia at our online pharmacy.
Main features of Acomplia
Acomplia is used for the treatment of obesity and related conditions. This preparation is considered to be the first in a class of therapeutic agents that were called Cannabinoid-1 Receptor Blockers (CB1). You can order Acomplia at our online med store.
Acomplia is a drug that contains the active substance rimonabant. Acomplia is given in conjunction with diet and exercise for weight loss in adults:
- People that suffer from obesity, whose BMI (body mass index) is greater than or equal to 30.
- People with overweight (BMI is greater than or equal to 27) with additional risk factors (such as diabetes, elevated blood fats, etc.).
Acomplia is designed to reduce multiple cardiometabolic risk factors in obese and overweight. This preparation can be especially useful for the patients with abdominal obesity (large waist circumference), and those who suffer from diabetes and/or dyslipidemia. Almost half of the adult population with increased waist circumference (more than 102 cm or 40 inches in men and 88 cm or 35 inches in women), have at least three additional risk factors, all of which increase the risk of cardiometabolic disorders. The pharmacokinetics of rimonabant to a certain extent changes proportionally and according to the dose (till 20 mg). AUC was increasing less proportionally according to the dose (more than 20 mg). You can buy Acomplia at our online pharmacy.
Acomplia can be used as an adjunct to diet and exercise in the treatment of adult patients with obesity (BMI 30 kg/m2), or patients who are overweight (body mass index 27 kg/m2) with associated risk factors such as diabetes or dyslipidemia.
The active substance, rimonabant, is an antagonist of some receptors in the brain (those that respond to marijuana). By blocking these receptors, Acomplia suppresses hunger, reduces appetite and promotes weight loss. You can order Acomplia at our online drugstore any time.
- It blocks CB1 receptors in the brain and in peripheral organs important in glucose, fat (lipid) metabolism, including the liver, muscle, adipose tissue, gastrointestinal tract.
- CB1 receptor blockade with Acomplia acts to reduce the overactivity of the endocannabinoid system (EC system). The EC system is a physiological system that combines such receptors as the CB1 receptor. This plays an important role in controlling energy balance, lipid or fat metabolism and normalizes body weight.
What is Acomplia used for?
- Patients with large waist circumference are noticed to benefit most from Acomplia.
- In some cases Acomplia can also prevent the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Acomplia was produced to treat patients with overweight and obesity that have abnormal level of fat in the blood and type 2 diabetes.
The results of Acomplia clinical trials
- Acomplia showed the improvement in a wide range of cardiometabolic risk factors.
- Acomplia promoted stable weight loss.
Dosage of Acomplia
The recommended dose is one tablet (20 mg) daily in the morning before breakfast. The patient should be warned about the need for strict compliance with the intended dose. Treatment should be initiated simultaneously with the moderate calorie diet. You can order Acomplia at our online drugstore today.
The Usage of Acomplia similar articles:
Generic Drug manufacture:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.