Urso (Ursodiol) – a generic drug with ursodeoxycholic acid for curing primary biliary cirrhosis, cholesterol gallstones and the prophylaxis of liver diseases
When you are supposed to use this drug for your particular medical condition, you can buy Urso at our online drug store.
General description of the URSO drug
We would like to offer you a short description of the indications for use, precautions and valuable advice, concerning Ursodiol. The information is given for familiarization purposes, the exhaustive information is available in the medication guide for Urso (Ursodiol).
Ursodiol is an oral drug used with the patients suffering from gallstone disease and primary biliary cirrhosis. Except these major cases of usage, there are other illnesses that may be healed with Urso as an additional means. It is often used for prophylaxis of liver diseases while taking hormonal contraceptives or cytostatic drugs. Another case is prevention of gallstones deposition with the patients, undergoing intensive weight reducing courses. You can order Urso at our website if you need to prevent gallstones formation after the surgical treatment of the gallstone disease. All these indications are based on the principal properties of ursodeoxycholic acid, which include lowering the cholesterol level in blood, destroying small gallstones by dissolving them, improving the bile flow.
Urso is prescribed to people with small gallstones on their early formation stages, when they are not yet calcified and consist of cholesterol only. This drug can substitute the surgery, but still, you should pay attention that the gallstones may recur during the next five years after you have stopped taking Urso. This may happen if the medical state, that once had caused the gallstones formation, occurs again. Up to several months can be required for the drug to dissolve cholesterol gallstones. This course of treatment should not be interrupted. Pay attention to the number of pills you have available and buy Ursodiol at our website any time you need to refill your medication.
When you decide to use Urso:
- Carefully weigh with your doctor the expected harm and benefit from the drug to your health.
- Make sure you are not allergic to ursodeoxycholic acid or auxiliary components of the drug. Inform your health care provider if you have any kinds of allergy in general.
- Some medical states do not allow taking this drug. Inform you doctor if you have any illnesses, especially when you suffer from any of the listed diseases: ascites, bleeding, varices, hepatic encephalopathy, liver damage, liver problems, biliary tract problems, pancreatitis.
- The influence of Urso on the pregnant women and the fetus, newly born kids through mother’s breast milk, children and geriatric patients has not been studied well. These groups of patients are recommended to take special care when deciding to take the drug. If you are planning pregnancy during the course of treatment, consult with your doctor.
- Ursodiol may interact with other medications. Tell your health care specialist all the drugs you are taking or are going to take within the course of treatment. Your dose many need to be changed or taking another drug with Ursodiol should be avoided. Simultaneous using Urso is not recommended with aluminum-containing antacids (e.g., ALternaGEL, Maalox), cholestyramine (Questran), colestipol (Colestid), clofibrate (Atromid-S), estrogen or oral contraceptive pills.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during the treatment course. Some diets may improve the therapeutic result, please consult with your doctor.
Dosing, precautions, side effects of the medicine
Urso is a prescription drug. The dose and duration of treatment course is determined by your health care provider. Do not change the dose, the duration of the course on your own opinion. Some patients may feel better after certain period of taking the drug. This doesn’t mean one should quit taking Ursodiol. The desired effect is reached only after performing all doctor’s prescriptions. Should you run out of the drug, order Ursodiol at our website.
Overdose with Urso is quite rare. Still, when you suppose you overdosed, call the emergency immediately. Diarrhea is the sign of overdose in most cases.
The pill is taken with water during or after meals. Do not chew. Be careful to follow your intake schedule and avoid using double dose to catch up if you missed one, unless other is prescribed by the doctor.
Visit your doctor regularly. You may need to make ultrasound examinations of your abdomen, pass laboratory tests and other procedures on a regular basis in order to control the progress of your recovery.
Should you feel severe pain in your abdomen or stomach, severe nausea or vomiting, tell your doctor about it at once. These symptoms may point at the other illnesses you have or the necessity to change the course of treatment.
The usage of Ursodiol may provoke side effects. These are the symptoms that may disappear after your organism gets accustomed to Urso. Side effects are reactions of your body to the drug. They may be quite different in different people. If you feel the side effect or some other major discomfort consult your doctor whether to quit using the drug. Some of the possible side effects are:
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- runny or stuffy nose, cold symptoms, headache;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, constipation;
- back pain.
Immediately call the emergency if you observe any of the following signs of allergy: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. The complications of allergic reaction may be hazardous, please search for medical help right away.
Store the pills away from children, closed in the original package, at room temperature. Protect from heat, moisture, direct sunlight.
Urso (Ursodiol) – a generic drug with ursodeoxycholic acid for curing primary biliary cirrhosis, cholesterol gallstones and the prophylaxis of liver diseases similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.