More facts about Generic Tritace (Ramipril 5 mg):
Generic Tritace (Ramipril 5 mg) guide:
What is Generic Tritace? Is it different from the brand drug?
Generic Tritace is a term used for the medications that are based on Ramipril, angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor. This name is used unofficially to help people who are looking for a cheaper version of the medication sold in the U.S. under a trade name Tritace but all of them have their own registered trade names.
According to the rules established by the World Health Organization, which implementation is controlled by institutions such as FDA in different countries, a drug can be called a generic of other medication only if it completely corresponds to the composition, formula, indications for use, and method of administration to the drug it claims to be identical to. Therefore, there is no difference between the effect and safety of the brand-name drug and Generic Tritace. Different are only registered trade names and prices for the pills which are set by different manufacturers.
When should you start using Generic Tritace?
You can buy Generic Tritace if your doctor prescribes you the brand medication for the therapy of hypertension, preventive therapy of myocardial infarctions, treatment of congestive heart failure, and other conditions. Your doctor can prescribe you the medication for other conditions or after certain surgical procedures if he or she thinks that the drug would be suitable.
The drug is also commonly used for the therapy of nephropathy developed on the basis of diabetes or as a result of chronic diffuse kidney diseases.
How should you use the pills when you order Generic Tritace online?
As we have already discussed before, if you buy a generic version of the drug, the indications for its use, methods of administration, and so on are the same as for the brand medication. Therefore, when you buy Generic Ramipril, you should use it exactly like your doctor prescribed you to use the brand-name drug. It is strongly advised to consult your doctor first and do not start taking pills unless you are told so by your physician or cardiologist. However, the instruction for the medication still provides general dosage regimens which you can find below for certain conditions.
The following dosages are suitable for adult patients only.
- The therapy of hypertension is started with the dosage of 2.5 mg taken once a day. The daily dosage can be gradually increased with the intervals of 2-3 weeks till the minimum effective dosage is found but not over 10 mg a day and only if no side effects occur.
- The treatment of congestive heart failure is started with 1.25 mg taken once a day. The daily dosage can be gradually increased with the intervals of 1-2 weeks till the minimum effective dosage is found but not over 10 mg a day and only if no side effects occur.
- The treatment of congestive heart failure treatment that developed after myocardial infarction is started with 5 mg a day divided into two intakes. If any side effects occur, the daily dosage is lowered to 1.25 mg taken two times a day during the first couple of days after the therapy start. If the effect is insufficient, the dosage can be gradually increased but should be still divided into two intakes for 2-3 days after the therapy start. Subsequently, the daily dosage can be allowed to be taken in one intake but it should not exceed 10 mg.
- For the prevention of myocardial infarction, stroke and death due to the heart disease, the therapy is started with 2.5 mg a day. The dose can be increased to 5 mg after one week of the therapy if no side effects occur. Subsequently, the dosage can be increased to 10 mg a day with an interval of 3 weeks. Higher dosages are not advised. People who used diuretic antihypertensive medications before the therapy with Tritace should start the treatment with 1.25 mg a day.
- The therapy of nephropathy is started with 1.25 mg taken once a day. If no side effects occur and the effect of the treatment is insufficient, the dosage can be gradually increased with the intervals of 2-3 weeks till the minimum effective dosage is found but not over 5 mg a day.
People who used diuretic medications before the therapy with Ramipril should discontinue using them at least 2 days before the therapy start.
How does Ramipril act?
Before you buy Ramipril, you may want to know how the effect rendered by the medication is achieved. In this medication guide we provide simplified information on the drug’s mechanism of action. For more detailed information please refer to the complete instruction.
Ramipril is a substance that is used in various antihypertensive and heart medications. It inhibits angiotensin-converting-enzyme thus preventing the transformation of the substance into an active form which causes blood vessels constriction through which blood pressure is elevated. Preventing this conversion, the drug contributes to the stabilization of normal blood pressure.
When used continuously, the drug also lowers myocardial hypertrophy, arrhythmias, restores normal blood flow to the myocardium, and prevents negative changes in the blood vessels caused by high levels of bad cholesterol. Ramipril also renders heart-protective effect, improves heart and kidney blood flow, and lowers the aggregation of platelets.
What adverse reactions can Tritace pills use cause?
It doesn’t matter whether you buy Tritace or its generic version, if you are allergic to the drug or have any contraindications for its use, you will most likely suffer from side effects occurrence. To be certain how to act in case of any of the below listed adverse reactions occurrence, consult your doctor prior to starting the therapy.
The following adverse effects may occur during the use of the medication: headaches, general weakness, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, hypotension, myocardial infarction, arrhythmia, tachycardia, ischemic stroke, erectile dysfunction, swelling, diarrhea or constipation, pancreatitis, jaundice, digestive disorders, and others.
Who should not use Generic Tritace?
Do not order Generic Ramipril, if you are allergic to one or several ingredients of the medication or have a negative experience using another angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor, suffer or have ever suffered from angioedema or severe kidney failure.
The drug is also contraindicated during gestation and lactation.
Cautious use is advised in severe damage of coronary and cerebral arteries, systemic disorders of connective tissue, malignant hypertension, stenosis of the renal arteries, after kidney transplantation, and in other conditions.
How does Tritace (Ramipril) interact with other medications?
Before you buy Generic Tritace, the best thing you can do in order to be sure that you won’t be using any medications with which the drug is incompatible is consult your doctor and tell him or her about all medications, including supplements and vitamins, you take. Here you can find the list of the most dangerous interactions.
- The risk of hypoglycemia is increased in the combined use of the drug with sulfonylurea derivatives and insulin.
- The risk of leukopenia increases in the combination of the medication with allopurinol, immunosuppressants, cytostatics, and procainamide.
- The risk of hyperkalemia is elevated in the combined use of Tritace with potassium-sparing diuretics and other drugs that contribute to the elevated potassium levels in the body.
- The risk of hypotension is increased in the combination of Ramipril-based medications with other drugs used to lower the blood pressure, anesthetics, sleeping pills, and alcohol.
- The medication increases build-up of Lithium in the body and increases its toxicity.
- The effect of the medication is lowered by the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and salt.
What should you do in an overdose with Tritace (Ramipril)?
First measures to undertake if you suspect overdose is induce vomiting, then contact your local poison help line or, if the life-threatening symptoms occur such as sharp blood pressure lowering, violation of cerebral circulation, angioedema, myocardial infarction, and thromboembolic complications, seek urgent medical assistance. The symptomatic treatment and maintenance therapy should be done in the hospital.
Where to buy Generic Tritace (Ramipril)?
The best place to get the drug from is our online pharmacy. We sell brand medication with the name familiar to you and its generic versions. All drugs that we sell are properly certified and safe. Our main advantage is that we offer reasonable prices for the qualitative medications as well as sell them without prescriptions with shipping to the U.S., UK, and other countries.
Tritace (Ramipril) shipping by Rxshop
If you have pills sufficient for a month of use, you can opt for standard shipping. If you need the pills urgently, choose express shipping and inform our customer support managers that you need the drugs shipped as soon as possible.
Our doctor prescribes Ramipril online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders of Ramipril arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.