Best baldness solution hair loss products
Watching video advertisement of famous brands that produce products for hair care, many women (and men) feel somehow uneasy or even disappointed. Shiny, strong and long hair of models makes their own hair less attractive: dull, dry and thin. This is a problem of thousands of people. Moreover, millions suffer from hair loss – a serious problem that may be caused by different factors.
Drugs associated with Hair Care:
Every person has hair everywhere on his body, except palms and soils, but in most places, it is almost invisible. On your head alone you have approximately 100,000-150,000 hairs. Every day you lose about 100 of them and this number is absolutely normal; there is no need to worry about it.
Each single hair outlives three stages of growth:
1. Active growth that is called anagen and lasts around 2-6 years
2. Transitional growth (catagen) that continues for 2-3 weeks
3. Resting phase that scientists call telogen lasts 2-3 months
When the resting phase ends, the hair is shed, new one replaces it and the entire growing process starts all over.
Hair follicles produce keratin (protein) that forms hair. Every single follicle has its own lifespan that depends on age, health conditions, diet and water level in body. These and many other factors (including air pollution and environment) may cause serious problems and uncontrollable loss of hair that disturbs many women and men worldwide.
Types of Hair Loss
This problem is also known as alopecia and has many types. They may be natural, genetic or connected to some illness. Involutional alopecia belongs to the natural conditions. Hair becomes thinner with age, follicles come into the resting phase and in general what we see is shorter, weaker and fewer in number. As for all other types of hair loss, this one involves such preparations as Generic Finpecia or Generic Prosacar in its effective treatment.
The unpleasant condition that causes hair loss in men and women at the crown is a kind of generic condition and usually is called androgenic alopecia. Men may notice the first signs of this disease as early as their 20s or even teens; women usually do not have it until their 40s or even later.
Alopecia areata strikes children and young adults. It shows up suddenly and is characterized by patchy hair loss. Usually it looks like a coin anywhere on the body, but the head is the most common place where this kind of baldness appears. People who suffer from this type of hair loss in many cases end up with complete baldness. Fortunately, almost none of them stay bald forever – after few years hair starts to grow again. At first it may be way lighter than originally and much thinner, but with time it is going to gain its normal color and thickness.
Very rare and awful problem is trichotillomania. It appears in childhood most frequently and belongs to psychological disorders. It makes individuals pull out their own hair. Such condition demands immediate medical and psychological intervention of specialists. Usually, it is treatable.
One of the most unpleasant types of the discussed problem is alopecia universalis – the condition in which a patient loses all his body hair together with pubic hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
Temporary thinning and loss of hair is caused by the changes in its growth cycle when the large amount of it enter the resting phase concurrently. On account of such changes hair becomes thinner and starts shedding.
Scarring alopecia is one of the most severe forms of hair loss that goes as sequence of other complications in the organism. This condition destroys follicles and this means that hair will never start growing again. There is no way to treat it by means of drugs and other types of medications.
Causing Factors of Hair Loss
There are many possible reasons that may call out this particular problem. Scientists keep doing multiple researches on this issue and some other connected to it, but they define next most frequent factors that cause hair loss of different types. They are as follows:
1. Genes. An individual may inherit this problem genetically from his or her parents (mother or father). If you have someone who has suffered or suffers from alopecia in your line (parents, grandparents, etc.), you should be aware of the possibility that you may have this illness as well.
2. Hormones. Another possible reason of hair loss may be an abnormal level of male hormones (androgens) in the body.
3. Stress. Temporary hair loss usually follows stress. When people outlive abnormal and continual tension caused by any reason, it negatively affects the entire organism and in many cases it destroys hair follicles. Childbirth may also be added to this category because it causes great stress in woman’s organism. The same action has physical trauma of any kind
4. Medications. Many kinds of drugs used for treatment of different diseases may become the reason for alopecia too. First of all, this is relevant to chemotherapy. This cancer treating procedure is the most common reason of hair loss that precedes it in almost 100 %. Blood thinners, birth control pills and beta-adrenergic blockers also may lead to temporary loss of hair. With time, it regrows.
5. Injuries. Hair will never regenerate if because of injuries the person gets scars. That spots on skin will stay bald for the rest of human’s life. In case when no scars stay after injury, burn or cut, hair will regrow soon after it heals. Doctors may consider useful taking Generic Propecia as a part of treatment.
6. Medical conditions. There are also different illnesses that cause alopecia and autoimmune disease is one of them. Causing alopecia areata it leads to temporary loss of hair and even if later it grows back, it is very thin and lighter that it was before. Other diseases with the same effect on follicles are diabetes, iron deficit, thyroid disease, lupus, eating disorders, and anemia. They all belong to medical conditions and should be eliminated first to renew hair growth.
7. Cosmetic procedures. Yes, too much of care can be damaging for such elegant thing as hair follicle. If a person uses hot air to dry hair, shampoos it too frequently, dyes and does perms, uses curling tongs day by day – these actions may become detrimental for the health of his or her hair.
8. Poor diet. To have healthy, strong and shiny hair people should eat proper products that contain necessary nutrients (vitamins A, C, B, iodine, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and selenium). If the organism does not get them, the hair suffers a lot. Especially after stressful situations or traumas.
Male and Female Hair Loss
The most common type of this problem is male-pattern baldness. About one half of all men after age 50 suffer from it. Usually it starts in early thirties and, develops with time. Almost each man has some level of baldness by his early forties. It starts from the crown and temples; hairline recedes, and leaves a horseshoe shape around the head. Male baldness is inheriting; it means that people who have bald fathers may also become bald.
Female hair loss is less frequent phenomenon. Scientists do not know exactly if it is hereditary and reasons that cause it are not well studied. It looks different from male version, making hair thinner on the top of the head. It is also noticed that women who entered the period of menopause (around age 52) have this problem more often than others do, maybe because they have fewer female hormones in the organism. Usually, doctors prescribe such preparations like Generic Prosacal to make hair stronger and thicker.
What can you do?
There are some things that an individual can perform by himself to help his hair loss or prevent it. Of, course it is possible only if the problem is not the result of genetics, aging or some detrimental disease in the body. In this case, it would be much better to visit a doctor and begin treatment right away.
The very first thing that can save you hair is proper care. If you want to have it healthy, strong and shiny, use only products with natural ingredients that will not damage slender structure of hair and follicles. It is not a good choice to dye it every month. This procedure ruins hair and makes it dull and exhausted. Use balm and conditioner; apply brushes with rare bristles; do not dry it with hot air frequently and avoid cold perm.
It is very fancy today to have high ponytails tightly gathered together. Well, it is a beautiful look without doubt, but it can hurt your hair badly. It is better to have loose hair sets and never pull hair. Going to bed, take off all accessories and let your hair, head and skin have some rest. This procedure will save you many healthy follicles.
Change your diet if you find your mane less thick. Stop consuming junk food that has no nutrition in it. The best way to start your day is to eat dairy – milk, cheese, curds, yogurt (natural) – this will help not only your hair, but make your bones stronger. Include buckwheat, beans, eggs, fish, nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables into your ration. Your organism will react gratefully on this and you will feel much better in general, not only in matters of hair loss.
Hair Loss Treatment
There are many various supplements and ways to prevent or stop the problem of hair loss. You can find thousands of websites that offer ointments, tablets, and potions with multiple ingredients of suspicious quality. How to find the real helper in this amount of supplements and not to lose realms of hair on your head? This is a complicated mission, but still possible.
The best decision is to visit a specialist who may perform a check-up, diagnose the problem and prescribe the most effective medication to stop it. If you prefer finding it yourself, you should check the official websites of Food and Drug Administration of the United States and The American Hair Loss Association, You will find the list of drugs that have been approved by these serious organizations (such as Generic Finpecia). Otherwise, you personally may become a reason of severe consequences of improper decisions. It is always better to check twice and once again instead of suffering later. For most effective drugs that treat alopecia, you will need doctor’s prescription, so it is better to visit the health provider anyways.
Depending on your type of alopecia and its stage of development, your doctor may suggest few ways of efficient treatment. First of all, it can be tablets of finasteride or minoxidil. Usually, patients must take them every single day, and the effect does not show up earlier than after six months. If it is a lotion (in case of minoxidil) people rub it into their scalp, but sometimes it may cause itching, burning and skin irritation. It is also a well known fact that hair loss will turn back if the course of treatment is stopped.
Sometimes specialists may offer to apply corticosteroid injection to solve the problem. This procedure may be applied on your head and even eyebrows. This medicine contains proteins that surpass immune system, prevent its attacks on the hair follicles, and are effective for small patches of hair loss. It takes few procedures few weeks apart to see the effect. It is true, though that hair may stop growing and start to fall out after injections are finished. One of the side effects of corticosteroid injections is pain. Sometimes they may also call out atrophy (thinning of skin).
There are also many other ways of treatment that involve ointments and oils, but most of them do not have long-term effect and cannot eliminate the problem. When nothing helps anymore, doctors may suggest such solution as surgery. During the procedure a surgeon takes a small piece of scalp with plenty of hair, divides it into tiny groups of hair, and attaches them to the bald spots. It has to be mentioned that this is a prolonged and expensive procedure that takes several surgeries with 9-12 months breaks between them.
No matter what type of alopecia you suffer from, only your health provider may define the best way of treatment that will suit you the best.