What is Sildenafil Citrate? How to Treat with Generic Lovegra Oral Jelly.
Generic Sildenafil Citrate (Lovegra Oral Jelly 100 mg) guide:
What is Lovegra oral jelly (Sildenafil) and how it works in women?
The medication called Viagra is known to literally anyone thanks to popular culture. Indeed, this medication made a revolution in the treatment of sexual dysfunctions in men and in particular erectile dysfunction previously known as impotence. This was the first medication with a proven effect for men with various forms of erectile dysfunction approved by the American FDA and similar agencies all over the world. When the principle of action of Sildenafil (the main component of Viagra) became known to scientists, they soon figured out that there are other substances with the same effects and other drugs were created based on Tadalafil and Vardenafil. But how is this related to Lovegra and sexual dysfunctions in women?
Short information about Lovegra oral jelly
Lovegra is one of the names under which the active substance Sildenafil citrate is sold. When you opt for Lovegra, you basically buy generic Sildenafil Citrate, i.e. Viagra simply made by another manufacturer and at a lower price. The medication has the same effect as Viagra in men but it is used for women. The thing is that the principle of arousal in men and women is quite similar. In arousal, both in men and women the blood inflow to the genitalia enhances which ensures readiness for intercourse. In men, it is manifested in a strong erection. In women – increased vaginal lubrication, enhanced sensitivity, and the expansion of the vagina. The main difference between men and women is that in impaired blood circulation and the inflow of blood in the penis, a man is unable to have intercourse but a woman is still able to do it. But intercourse would not be pleasurable; moreover, it can be painful and full of physical and moral discomfort.
Although there can be different causes for the impaired blood inflow to the genitalia in men and women, medicines based on Sildenafil citrate help improve it and have perfectly healthy and pleasurable intercourse for both sexes. Moreover, if the problem is psychological, for instance, a man suffers from psychogenic erectile dysfunction caused by stress or a woman has low libido also due to psychological or even hormonal problems, they can still benefit from the improved blood inflow to the genitalia because it will make the body physically and naturally aroused and the mood can come in the process.
When a woman can use Lovegra oral jelly?
A woman can buy Sildenafil citrate if she suffers from:
- The need for excessively long foreplay to achieve arousal.
- Lack of physical signs of sexual arousal: insufficient vaginal moisture, discomfort during penetration.
- Low libido, decreased need to have sex.
- Difficulty or inability to achieve orgasm.
- Search for new sexual experiences, the desire to diversify intimate life.
In all cases, the remedy gives a woman powerful full-fledged arousal, which is the key to bright orgasms.
The causes of low libido, insufficient lubrication, and so on can be different:
- Mental disorders (generalized anxiety, depression, and others);
- Perimenopause and menopause;
- Use of certain medicines (for instance, antidepressants are known to lower libido);
- Hormonal imbalance (it could be a deficit of thyroid hormones, testosterone, or others);
- After giving birth;
- Chronic stress;
- Nervous system, digestive tract, or other systems disorders.
If you have recently started struggling with getting aroused and it happened out of blue, we highly advise you to go to your family doctor or gynecologist and do general tests that will show whether you have any disorders or imbalances that require treatment.
For women in premenopausal and menopause, it is natural to suffer from lowered libido and lack of signs of arousal, i.e. lubrication, etc. because of the drop of estrogens production. In their case, to buy Lovegra oral jelly is the best choice because the use of hormone-replacement therapy is not suitable for everyone and has multiple negative effects while this drug is relatively safe (if you have no contraindications for use), can be used from time to time what spares you from the need to remember to take the pill daily.
How does Lovegra oral jelly work?
The main component of the medication, Sildenafil citrate, is a blocker of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5), an enzyme that prevents the smooth muscles of the genitals from relaxation. Both male’s penis and women’s vagina are lined out by the smooth muscles which need to relax in order for the physical signs of arousal to occur. And the effect of the medication does namely that – it helps smooth muscles relax by blocking the effect of the substance that doesn’t allow it to happen.
Although the medication works in everyone, you should not worry that you can become aroused excessively or at an inappropriate time. The effect of the medication is maximal only when a person is mentally aroused or stimulated. It means that a man won’t have a spontaneous erection and a woman also wouldn’t suffer from excessive lubrication when they use Sildenafil. Arousal reaches its peak only in stimulation, i.e. foreplay, watching striptease, etc.
Is it safe to use Lovegra oral jelly? What are contraindications for Lovegra use?
The drug is safe as long as it is used according to the instruction and if a woman has no contraindications for its use. The drug is contraindicated in:
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy;
- The use of drugs containing nitrates (certain heart medications);
- Sildenafil intolerance (i.e. allergy, severe side effects in previous uses);
- Severe cardiovascular disease (for instance, recent heart attack, severe ischemic heart disease, etc.);
- Acute form of chronic diseases (for instance, flare-ups of stomach ulcer, liver disease, gynecological disease, etc.).
The medication should not be used with the following medications:
- Cimetidine, Ketoconazole, Erythromycin Sodium;
- Nitrate medicines (heart medications, for example, Nitroglycerin (such as Nitro-Dur, Nitrolingual, Nitrostat), Isosorbide (such as Dilatrate, Isordil), Nitroprusside (such as Nitropress), Amyl nitrite or amyl nitrate), and others. This combination of medicines can cause death.
- Potentially life-threatening co-administration with calcium channel blockers (CCB), beta-blockers, and oral hypoglycemic drugs.
If you are unsure whether any medicines that you use are included in the contraindicated drugs group, make sure to consult your doctor before you buy Lovegra oral jelly and start to use it.
What side effects can Lovegra oral jelly cause?
The medication can cause the following adverse effects:
- Hot flushes of blood to the face;
- Dyspepsia (indigestion, heartburn, burping, etc.);
- Nasal congestion;
- Visual disturbances (change in the color of objects (blue/green), increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision).
How is Lovegra oral jelly used?
Lovegra sold on this webpage is available in the form of oral jelly which means that it doesn’t require washing out with water. A single 100 mg jelly should be taken 40-60 minutes before planned intercourse so the drug would fully reveal its effect at the right time.
Where to buy Lovegra oral jelly?
You can order Lovegra oral jelly from our online drugstore without a prescription from your doctor. We guarantee the highest quality of the medication, good shelf life, and the lowest price per pill.
Lovegra oral jelly shipping
When you order Sildenafil citrate oral jelly for women from our drugstore, you will receive your parcel wherever in the world you are. We ship all of the offered drugs internationally. If you order for more than $170, we will ship your order for free!
Our doctor prescribes Lovegra Oral Jelly online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders of Lovegra Oral Jelly arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.