More facts about Generic Zebeta (Bisoprolol 10 mg):
Generic Zebeta (Bisoprolol 10 mg) guide:
What is Generic Zebeta? How is it different from the brand medication?
Generic Zebeta is a beta blocker, a medication widely used in cardiology for different conditions. The name is a collective term for all drugs based on Bisoprolol that have the same formula but are marketed under different trade names.
Zebeta is one of the trade names under which the drug is sold and mostly known in the U.S. However, the so-called generics are in no way inferior to the medication yet cost up to several times cheaper.
The active ingredient on which the drugs are based was discovered in 1976 and approved for the medical use in 1986. Currently, the medication is included in the WHOs List of Essential Medicines as one of the main drugs necessary for modern healthcare system.
When should you buy Generic Zebeta?
You can purchase the medication if you have one of the following conditions:
- Arterial hypertension;
- Ischemic heart disease;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Heart rhythm disturbances (arrhythmia).
If you are not diagnosed with any of the above listed conditions but your doctor still advises you to buy Zebeta, you can still use the drug as it is effective in numerous heart-related conditions and your cardiologist can choose this drug if he or she sees that the symptoms you have can be treated namely with this medication more successfully than with others.
How should you use the pills when you order Generic Zebeta online?
People who buy generics for the first time wonder whether they should use the drug in the same manner as the brand medication or not. The answer is yes, you should follow the regimen that your physician or cardiologist prescribed regardless of the name of the drug as long as it has Bisoprolol as the active substance and its dosage per pill corresponds to your doctor prescription.
Here you can find the generally recommended dosages for different conditions but it is still highly advised to select the dosage individually.
- The treatment of hypertension and ischemic heart disease in adults is started with 5 mg a day. The optimal therapeutic dosage is 10 mg which can be used only if no side effects occur in the intake of 5 mg a day. The daily dosage is taken once a day in the morning.
- The treatment of congestive heart failure in adults is recommended only in mild to severe condition with reduced systolic function and only if no acute exacerbations happened within 6 weeks prior to the therapy start. The drug is usually prescribed to be taken along with angiotensin-conversing enzyme inhibitors, diuretics, or cardiac glycoside. The starting dosage is 1.25 mg taken once a day during the first week of the therapy, 2.5 mg during the second week, and 3.75 mg during the third week. From the fourth to the eighth weeks of the therapy the daily dosage is 5 mg a day. Then, the dosage can be increased to 7.5 mg. After the twelfth week of the therapy, the maximum daily dosage of 10 mg a day is prescribed. Note that the dosage adjustments should be made by a doctor based on the patient response to the therapy.
Remember that the therapy with Bisoprolol-based medications should be supervised by a doctor. It also requires frequent monitoring of blood pressure, heart rate, and other tests to be sure that it doesn’t do any harm to the cardiovascular system, kidneys, liver, and so on.
Dosage adjustments of Zebeta
Elderly patients and people with mild to moderate liver or kidney dysfunction can order Zebeta and take it in regular dosages.
People with severe kidney or liver dysfunction should take 10 mg maximum of Bisoprolol a day.
How does Bisoprolol act?
When you buy a medication for the first time, you may want to know how its effect is explained. In this section we describe the action of Generic Zebeta in a simplified manner.
The medication renders its effects blocking beta one adrenoceptors of the heart which when binding with catecholamine (natural organic substance found in the body) cause stimulation of the nervous system. This process contributes to the lowered intracellular flow of calcium ions, frequency of heart rate, and contractility of myocardium. This results in the lowering of the arterial blood pressure, reduction of arrhythmia, and antianginal action.
What adverse reactions can Zebeta pills use cause?
The active substance of the medication can be responsible for certain side effects occurrence. When you buy Bisoprolol and plan to use it for the first time, you need to be prepared that such symptoms can occur: fatigue, dizziness, headache, sleep disorders, as well as mild mental disorders (depression, anxiety). These side effects are of temporary nature and usually fade after a week or two of the therapy with the drug.
Other side effects such as indigestion, nausea, violation of the heart rhythm, allergic reactions, and others are quite rare. Nevertheless, you should consult your doctor beforehand to be sure in the occurrence of which side effects you should seek medical assistance.
What are contraindications for Generic Zebeta use?
Do not order Bisoprolol if you are suffering from a sick sinus syndrome, atrioventricular block of II and III degree, sinoatrial block, bradycardia (heart rate less than 50 beats per minute), hypotension, propensity to bronchospasm, obstructive diseases of respiratory tract, asthma, severe violation of peripheral blood circulation, and acute congestive heart failure.
The drug use in pregnant women and children isn’t comprehensively studied. Therefore, it is highly not advised to use it in these groups of patients.
What drugs are incompatible with Zebeta?
Before you buy Generic Zebeta, make sure that you are not using any incompatible medications along:
- A type MAO inhibitors;
- The drug can enhance the effect of reserpine, methyldopa, clonidine, digitalis or guanfacin and cause sharp slowing down of the heart rate.
- The hypotensive action of the medication is enhanced with the use of nifedipine or calcium channel blockers.
- Combined use of the medication with calcium channel blockers based on verapamil and Diltiazem, increase the risk of atrioventricular block.
- The violation of the peripheral blood supply can occur in the combination of Zebeta with Ergotamine-based medications.
- The effect of insulin and oral antidiabetic drugs is enhanced by the medication and hypoglycemia can occur.
- The drug elevates the levels of Lidocaine in the blood plasma.
- Sulfasalazine contributes to the elevation of Zebeta levels in the blood plasma.
- The action of the drug is suppressed by the use of sympathomimetic drugs such as remedies for cough, nose and eye drops.
- The hypotensive effect of the medication is lowered by the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Besides the listed drugs, it is not advised to consume grapefruit, carambola, and alcohol during the therapy.
What should you do in an overdose with Zebeta?
Overdose with the drug is manifested in slowed down heart rate, low blood pressure, acute heart failure, bronchospasm, and other symptoms.
The first measure to take is to induce vomiting. Then, take a sorbent, for example, activated carbon. You should also call your local poison help line or your doctor so that a specialist would be able to assess your condition and advise you what to do next. In some severe cases serious complications can develop that need symptomatic treatment in a hospital.
Where to buy Generic Zebeta?
You may think that the most convenient way of buying the drug is to go to the nearby drugstore and get it there. It is true for some countries but in the U.S. you need to go first to your doctor for a prescription as regular drugstores won’t sell you the drug without Rx.
We offer you to get the drug even if your prescription has already expired. We are able to do so because our warehouses from where we ship our products are located in the countries where such drugs as Zebeta (Bisoprolol) are sold over-the-counter. Moreover, we sell the drugs at affordable prices because we work directly with the manufacturers who set realistic prices for their products unlike companies that market their medications in the U.S.
Zebeta (Bisoprolol) shipping options
We offer shipping to all countries including the USA. The most popular shipping option is standard as it is cheaper yet comes with a tracking number. Make sure to order Zebeta in advance, i.e. when you still have enough pills for 20-25 days of use as standard shipping can take quite long. If you need the medication sooner, choose express delivery. To find out more about pricing, discounts for big orders, and so on, please read our order guide.
Our doctor prescribes Bisoprolol online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders of Bisoprolol arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.